The Indian Institute of Technology – Delhi has one of the lowest acceptance ratios of students in the world with over 200,000 applications from which only 1000 are accepted.Most of the admitted student would have gone through a preparation program since the age of 12 year attending specialized classes and schools.Therefore, the transfer between the two institutions is very limited.
Given the exceptional quality of admitted students at IIT Delhi, KCST would welcome students from IIT Delhi to transfer to KCST. All passed courses will be transferred.
There is a very limited opportunity for transfer of students from KCST to IIT Delhi due to the shortage of capacity due to the reasons explained above.
However, KCST students are allowed to spend one semester at IIT Delhi after completing at least 60 Credits at KCST with CGPA not less than 3.85.
KCST accepts students who have studied at other institutions accredited in Kuwait. These applicants will follow the general admissions policies and procedures.
The University policy regarding Transfer Credit, i.e. acceptance of credits for courses taken at other approved institutions, is done on a case-by-case basis. Courses must be similar to their equivalents at KCST, in terms of content, depth, difficulty, length and evaluation procedure. The University will accept transfer credit only for work done at those institutions recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education, Kuwait.
The university will normally accept to transfer up to 25% of the total required credits in any given program, while the remaining 75% must be earned at KCST.
Grades of transferred credits will not be considered in the KCST grade point average; however, the credits will be counted toward the graduation requirement.
Exceptions in implementing KCST policies on Admissions, Registration, Credit Transfer and Transfer Students can be made in cases of exceptional circumstances upon the President’s final decision.
|Diploma Holder||Transferred From Another University|
||Applicants are permitted to transfer from another institution to KCST. These institutions must be approved and accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education in Kuwait. The general rules of admission will apply to all applicants requesting to transfer, as the basis of acceptance is high school.|
Policies and rules governing the transfer credit passed by the student in other educational institution with the decisions of your institution. Transfer credit procedures and the competent authority in the equation decision.
KCST accepts students who have studied at other accredited Universities in Kuwait. These applicants will follow the general admission policies and procedures.
KCST has a clear policy of exempting Diploma holders from a certain number of credits, based on their achievements. The policy takes into account the following considerations: